Dr. J.S. Dargad
M.Sc. (Physics-Electronics),M.Phil, Ph.D ,
Head of the Department and Principal of the College
- Solid State devices, Electronics, Fiber Optic Communication, Industrial & Telecommunication Electronics
M.Phil. Research Area :
- “Synthesis, Processing and Characterization of AS2S3 Their Films”
Ph.D. Research :
- “Some studies on (Cd; Mn) S Semiconductor thin films” at SRTMU Nanded.
Minor / Major Research Project :
- Completed One MRP Sancrioned by UGC on Thin Firem Technology.
- One major research project Submitted to UGC.
Research Publications :
- 32 research paper publications in International Journals, International conferences, National & State conferences, Seminar & Workshop.
- Best-paper presentation award at National Conference.
- Best Examination officer award from SRTMU, Nanded.
Teaching Experience :
- 24 years at UG and PG level
Resource Persons :
- Acted as resource person in the curriculum desigining person university level workshop.
- Acted as subject expert in the Sr.lecturer selection Committee at various colleges.
- Worked as a convener of two days state level
workshop on “Physics Education at UG level :
- A Scientific Approach to crisis & remedial solutions” during 5 – 6 Dec. 2009
NSS Programmer Officer :
- For 6 continuous years worked as NSS programme officer
UGC Co-ordinator :
- Working as a UGC Co-ordinator in the College since 2006.
COP Co-ordinator :
- Co-ordinator of UGC career oriented certificate course “Electronic Equipment Maintance”
e-mail : email@example.com